Preliminary task: magazine advert research

 



The advert I am going to take inspiration from is of the brand Golfbidder. It is a website that sells second hand golf clubs which is very prominent nowadays with the influx of younger golfers not willing to spend as much but still wanting good clubs and gear. I think it also related to the target audience I am relating to. these people want quality but they don't want to break the bank doing it. I also like how they have exhibited every part of their website. They have put 'home of pre - owned clubs' in bold and bright yellow so it automatically attracts you to it.  They also exhibit a bag with clubs of this kind, not full like a tour pro but with enough for a fun round with your friends or small clubs tournaments. It is a straightforward not overly formal website which attracts the exact people I am targeting. 

Comments

Popular Posts