Planning: Double page spread codes and coventions


I have applied the magazine codes and conventions to the article I have tried taking inspiration off so I can see that I can learn a lot off of the article and apply things I see on this magazine to my own double page spread. I can see from this that a bold title is necessary and am going to make sure it is uniform with my contents page and front cover.I think I am going to utilize a stand first more than this article has as it gets straight into it as it is less of an article and more of a section which they will do frequently., So I will make sure I introduce my subject. I will also try and format to shape around the edge of the page with the photo being the focus in the middle making a nice background. Direct address is something that will be a key area of my article as the reader is also the buyer so will need to target them directly. I am also going to use a quote to help break text and act as somewhat of a subheading to provide expert information in the field. My image will stretch over both sides of the double page acting as a background to the article as I do not want it to be overly loud but still be engaging.

Comments

Popular Posts