Planning: Magazine front cover ideas

 

The first thing most people would notice about a golf magazine would likely be the image on the front cover, which is why I think it is so important I pick it right. From the research I have done in many cases the front cover is an action shot in a position either mid swing or after but either way it promotes excitement. The colour of the background is also important I think as it is what draws people towards the magazine with the colours that are used, in many cases on golf magazines they are either bold and bright or utilise the colours associated with golf or in a lot of cases are photos of golf courses but brightened up to be more attractive towards potential readers and to stand out. 
In many cases the image will often relate to an article either featuring a golfer or clothing or club so I need to make sure there is something relating in my magazine that goes towards the cover, like making the image relate to a particular article like second hand clubs or golf fashion.
I also need to make sure I have plenty to put along with the image about the magazine such as different information about the contents or features that will grab the readers attention with coverlines.


Comments

Popular Posts