Planning: Magazine front cover mock up


 My first effort at a front cover is this. To start I think a slightly clearer title, possibly bigger text is needed. I feel that a title can do a lot to draw people towards a magazine so the colour may need changing as it is a little bit dark. Although this does help draw towards the coverlines. I think my main change will be the image. I like the idea of possibly a white background so the focus is only on the image and the coverlines as they will contrast. I think I have done well with the coverlines and sell lines as they draw attention to themselves with the brightness of them. This also makes me further think the main image should be brighter or more contrasting to draw attention along with also doing that with the masthead. I also like the strip at the bottom makings sure focus is drawn to it. I like where I presented the sell lines and coverlines however maybe a change of font to make it bolder and clearer to catch the eye. The title needs to be clearer and I think the utilisation of a more magazine based font would be enough

Comments

Popular Posts