Preliminary task: My magazine advert reflection

 

This is the advert that I have made and I think it is fitting for the style I am going for and what audience it is aimed to attract. I am going to put the advert on half a page, and it will likely be paired with a section on second hand golf clubs so of course the advertisement would be relating to the article and accessible which I think is a very suitable way to present a product, especially when it is a product you are passionate about. It means if the reader is someone I'm targeting with the magazine like people new to the sport, they can easily navigate to somewhere to get second hand clubs as being quite new they may not know where to start in terms of looking, and being  a support to those people is one of the targets of my magazine. The advert itself stands out with its bright colours but is still subtle in how it is worded. Its not loud, it almost politely directs you to where to get your clubs from. It presents itself as an informal but trustworthy brand which I think perfectly captures my audience which would be people who want to get good equipment but don't want to break the bank doing it. I also made sure to add in the website address to further help direct the reader to the website.

Comments

Popular Posts