Planning: Double Page Spread Mock Up


 I personally am very happy with the ideas I have come up with and although the body text sections look rough, I think with actual text the font adds character as shown with the first introductory section. I think the positioning of the advert at the end is good as it is a way to lead you to it. I am very proud of how I chosen the fonts for each section and I think they look Perfect for each section. Maybe repositioning the start of the final section right to the top of the page but it possibly gives space for an image or magazine branding piece. I think possibly more cover but that is depending on my magazines identity and colours.
I will also maybe remove the advert from the page as it takes up a lot of room that could be used for the article. I may need to get another image to bring life to the page.

Comments

Popular Posts