Front Cover First attempts reflection

 What I have learnt from my first attempts at front covers is that I need to make sure even if I want the design to be subtle it needs to fill the gaps and even if not being brash still has to be full of information to gain interest from readers and still look professional. The addition of a sell line feels necessary as they are a large part of modern magazine covers along with extra coverlines. Also the addition of a barcode and price is needed and possibly issue number to make it seem a lot more authentic. I think I have made a good start with the image used and also think I have well thought out coverlines but just not enough. I also think I will stick to the idea that mine can stick out by not being as brash or busy as many modern magazines. 

Comments

Popular Posts