Planning: double page spread ideas

 

What I have gathered from looking at different examples is that the articles require large blocks of texts with either one large or multiple images throughout to keep readers engaged even with large blocks of text throughout. I think the key to my article will be it being brief but also informative aswell as being somewhat bold to make it clear to read and understand to go with my magazines idea and not making it too technical. I think the key to my double page will be making it accessible to people who are not as experienced in golf which goes with the idea of my magazine. Certainly an element I am going to use is comparisons between different areas in an article such as this which compares price etc. In my article I will be able to implement this as I can compare price and quality of places to buy golf clubs second hand.
These sections also have a large title which presumably is labelled in the context page so I will make sure to do that and coordinate my page numbers to it. I have also included it in my front cover as one of the coverlines.


Comments

Popular Posts