Planning: Front cover Final Product first attempts


 In this first attempt I think I have given myself a good base to work with. I have utilised the shape of the body at the end of the swing and adjusting the coverlines to it. I have tried making this very subtle as many magazines go too over the top with editing and I think this is a very basic and attractive to the eye cover. I may need to add more colour on a separate attempt.


This version I have kept the shape of the coverlines around the body but changed the colours to brighter but still keeping subtlety and politeness of the front cover. Still appealing but more bold and attractive.
I am happy with this example, I have added some lines to split the coverlines along with a small banner which promotes the line at the bottom drawing attention towards it. I have kept the colours subtle and understated but adding these small features continues to make it appealing and draw eyes towards it. I have also moved the cover lines to the side of the page spacing them to the right so to border with the side of the page equally making it appealing to the eyes to read. 

in this attempt I have used different font sizes on key words and also changed boldness of fonts to draw attention towards the keywords and thus draw the reader towards them. I think it helps highlight the key items of the coverlines and adds an element of depth to it as all sections aren't just the same and attention isn't drew to one item or another so it may not grab the reader. 

Comments

Popular Posts