Planning: Magazine photos

This image has potential to be used on the double page contents page, it has plenty of space to the right for page numbers and article names while still having focus on the action shot and staying golf related.
This photo above is one I think I will use for the front cover of my magazine as it has space around for a masthead, coverline other properties needed for a front cover of a magazine cover. I may enhance the colours to make the photo more attractive to the eye and stand out more


 I will have to trial either the photo above or below for my contents page. I see a vision where you can fit page numbers and article names etc on the right while still having focus on the action of the image and a nice background to go with it. It is possibly too small to be used as the double page however it could be that both images go side by side making it seem very fluid. 

Comments

Popular Posts