Contents page product

 

I have done my contents page over two pages with the subject of the image on one side and text on another. I used photoshop to create the entire page and also used it to manipulate the grass into splitting the page and clearing out trees so I could fit the word contents aswell as replacing general blemishes on the page to make it look more clean. I made sure that the Grass would split the page so that contents could go on one side and be focused on separate to the image so focus could be on each element of the page. I have added the magazine name to go with the page numbers in the corners in the same font as on the front cover to go with brand identity and done the same with numbers. I also used photoshop to move the location of the ball so I could fit more contents lines and also have one page focused on the subject of the image. 

Comments

Popular Posts